Book now for ‘Roadmap to Resilience’ – 30th January 2024
The hotel industry has evolved and survived through a period of tremendous growth and change in recent years. with our collective adaptability and resilience tested to the core. As we continue to evolve in an environment that’s both dynamic and challenging, what’s next for commercial management? How can we collectively build an agile and collaborative culture to thrive when faced with ongoing macroeconomic uncertainty? What strategies and solutions can we leverage to strengthen our business given so many factors remain outside of our control? Join us for ‘Roadmap to Resilience’ on January 30th 2024, where once again we will unite the global commercial and revenue management community to unpack strategies and tools designed to not just survive but flourish despite ongoing economic instability.
We will explore:
- How can we cultivate a culture to thrive despite unstable markets?
- How can technology be harnessed to support ongoing business uncertainty?
- What strategies can help us excel despite the volatile environment we operate in?
- What is the role of education and training in preparing our future leaders for the unexpected?
- How can we embrace sustainable practices to support long-term business success?
- How can the successful implementation of change management principles drive organizational transformation and resilience in today’s volatile business landscape?
- How can we manage and nurture commercial teams through ongoing uncertainty?
- What is the role of a diverse and inclusive culture in building a robust and stable operation?
- What lessons can we learn from other industries?
Join us for this unique day as industry leaders and visionaries convene in London, Stockholm and Milan to debate and discuss how, as a sector, we can optimise our commercial performance and build resilience in a market characterised by ongoing unpredictability and challenges.
This not-to-be-missed event is an exclusive opportunity for General Managers, Hotel Owners, Commercial Leaders, Revenue Professionals and Sales and Marketing teams to set their agenda for 2024 and build business practices and commercial strategies that are best placed for the opportunities and challenges in the year ahead.
Don’t miss out.
Be part of the most exciting community in commercial management! Book now and secure your place at Global Revenue Forum 2024!Buy tickets!